Daily Food Journal
Don’t want everyone to know you’re tracking what you eat? Simply slip off the cover band, remove the back cover sticker, and you have an attractive yet discreet little black book! Red interior endsheets and an elegant black ribbon bookmark complement the design. Use the elastic band attached to the back cover to help keep your place or use it to keep the Journal closed.
Carry it everywhere!
The Journal is small enough to fit in your bag or backpack, but offers plenty of room to write. Perfect for quick record keeping on the go. Make notes right at the table!
Sturdy food diary gets the job done.
Smooth archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully. Durable hardcover binding makes it easy to write and protects your log entries. Journaling allows you to look back day by day, review what you’ve been eating, along with your activities, and adjust your food and fitness regime to meet your goals.
Studies show keeping track of what you eat is one of the best ways to manage your weight.
- This easy-to-use log book allows you to jot down the foods you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- It also includes places to note calories, exercise, glasses of water, and servings of fruits and veggies.
- Compact book is small enough to fit in a purse or pocket.
- It has a removable cover band for those who don’t wish to advertise that they’re dieting.
- Ideal for quick record keeping at home, at work, or on the go.
- 192 pages for 3 months of daily entries.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps book closed.
- Ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- 4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high.
Want something simple to track what you eat and do each day?
Daily Food Journal is easy to use!
This simple guided notebook will help you track caloric intake and expenditure by providing a private place to record meals, snacks, and exercise.
Uncluttered daily logbook pages make keeping track of meals, snacks, fluids, fruits/veggies, and activity a snap.
Adaptable for popular weight loss programs, too!
Bite it and write it… here!
Studies show that tracking what we eat and drink each day is one of the best ways to manage weight and health.
In fact, recording what we eat and how we exercise can help us lose up to 50% more weight!
Writing down what we eat keeps us honest about our actual consumption, which helps us stay on track to achieve our goals.
Tracking made easy.
Each day, start by writing down the date and circling the day of the week — Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, or Sa. (Miss a day? No worries!)
Record what you eat for 3 meals and 3 snacks. Write down amounts and calories for each. Also record your water consumption (check off up to 8 Cups of Water) and those healthy Fruits/Veggies (check off up to 8 servings).
Finally, note any Exercise, its Duration, and Calories burned.
Plenty of space.
Make notes about your progress, changes in your weight, and experiences you have along the way. Note your weight at the beginning and end of the logbook, and evaluate how keeping track of your consumption has impacted your progress toward your goals.
Daily Food Journal Prices
|Price history for Daily Food Journal by Peter Pauper Press: New|