Ecovacs DeeBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The Best Robot Vacuum Yet!
- Smart App & Voice Controls: Use Alexa voice commands to direct cleaning. Use the ECOVACS App to customize, schedule & monitor cleaning sessions, accessory status, & receive error alerts
- 3-Stage Cleaning System: High-efficiency vacuum suction, deep reach helix main brush & wide reach side brushes guided by intelligent navigation system, plus 3 specialized cleaning modes
- 1.7 Hours Battery Life: Lithium battery supports up to 100+ minutes of quiet cleaning, a 1000 pa power max cleaning mode & air filtration. Note: Results vary depending on floor type
- Anti-Collision & Drop Sensor Protection: Comprehensive, intelligent sensor safety technology plus soft, durable protective bumpers
- 1-Year Warranty, plus Accessories: Includes (1) instruction manual, (1) remote control, (1) main brush, (2 side brushes, (1) power adapter, (1) docking station & fantastic customer support
The ECOVACS smart phone app, plus Alexa and Google Home voice controls make cleaning with your N79S easy.
The N79S adapts to and seamlessly navigates your home while cleaning.
The N79S utilizes a 3-stage cleaning system, plus 4-cleaning modes and Max Mode Suction.
The N79S features the latest sensor technology so you don’t have to worry.
The N79S keeps your home clean, including those hard-to-reach places.
The N79S requires minimal oversight or maintenance.
Live Smart, Enjoy Life
Save time and energy, so you can focus on what really matters. Make Sure the N79S is Right for You…
- ECOVACS App Controls – ECOVACS App requires 2.4G Hz Wi-Fi. For customers who can’t use the ECOVACS App, the N79S comes with (1) traditional remote controller.
- Versus Traditional Vacuum Cleaner – Robot vacuum cleaners do not entirely replace the need for manual cleaning and are not a complete substitute for traditional vacuum cleaners (yet). They greatly reduce the frequency and effort needed for regular cleaning.
- Product Maintenance – For optimal performance please regularly clean the N79S. Please see the instruction manual for detail instructions on how to properly clean your N79S. The N79S comes with complimentary cleaning tools.
- Area Preparation – Prior to cleaning, please clear the intended cleaning area of objects that can obstruct the N79S’s movement including cords, wires, etc. Also note the N79S can become stuck under furniture.
- Floor Type – For optimal performance, the N79S is best used on hardwood and tiles floors, or on light colored thin, low-pile carpets. Performance is poor when used on dark colored or thick carpets. If your home contains a large number of rugs or thick carpets, we do not recommend the N79S.
- Mopping – The N79 does not have mopping ability.
- Air Filtration – The N79S air filtration system captures particles that are ejected into the air while it cleans, reducing the amount of airborne particles present in your home. The N79S is not a suitable substitute for a standard air filtration system.
- Noise Level – The N79S noise level in standard suction mode is about ~67 dbA, and can reach ~70 dbA when in Max Mode. This audio level is sufficiently low that you can comfortably watch television or chat on the phone without being disturbed.
Please see Customer Questions & Answers or user manual for more information, and contact our customer support team if you have any questions or advice!