Food Cycler Platinum Indoor Food Recycler
Easy to Use Food Composter with No Water, Chemicals, Venting or Draining Required
In as little as three hours, the FoodCycler food recycler takes your kitchen scraps, reduces them by up to 90% and creates a highly mature, nutrient-rich soil amendment that’s ideal for making your garden grow. Just toss in your food waste, and push go. No pellets, enzymes or additives needed. When it’s done, you have a powerful fertilizer you can use in your outdoor gardens and a removable, dishwasher safe bucket you can easily wash.
Our food recycler is odourless and lightweight, so it can work its magic anywhere. And unlike colossal landfills or a backyard compost pile, it’s not an eyesore and won’t attract scavengers. Perhaps best of all, the FoodCycler helps reduce methane gas emissions – and saves you money in the process. After all, not only is tossing your cookies a waste of your hard-earned cash, but food waste is also a well-spring of harmful greenhouse gases.
In a few simple steps, the FoodCycler will help beautify your garden and the planet. From start to finish, the whole process takes less time than it takes to defrost a chicken.
- NEW AND IMPROVED – Now with Filter Monitoring System – Never worry about when to change your filters again!
- All in one food composter makes composting kitchen waste a snap. Reduces kitchen waste up to 90% of it’s original volume
- Kitchen Compost Shredder Composts to a viable soil amendment in less than 3 hours
- Odorless and environmentally conscious kitchen compost container
- No venting, draining or additives required
Food Cycler can accept a large variety of foods including:
- Beans, Seeds & Legumes
- Cereals & Grains
- Coffee Grounds, Filters & Tea Bags
- Eggs + Egg Shells
- Fruit & Vegetable Scraps
- Meat, Fish, Shellfish & Poultry Scraps
- Pet Food
- Chicken & Fish Bones
About Food Cycle Science
Food Cycle Science is the brainchild of three visionary entrepreneurs who decided to bring green technology to the growing problem of food waste disposal. Food Cycle Science’s technology is designed to make the composting process easier and quicker, thus greatly reducing the 70 million+ tons of food waste added to landfills each year.
This technology serves a broad range of industries in North America and throughout the world. We invite you to join the growing number of customers who have discovered the advantages of this cost-effective, environmental solution.